What We Supply
ONE SUPPLY CHAIN. Infinite Solutions.Infinite Solutions.Infinite Solutions.
GiMiTEC inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide pharmaceutical, biotechnologies and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise
As an independent specialist supplier is GiMiTEC partner of many manufacturers of chromatography, spectroscopy products and accessories.
* PROCON PRODUCTS has manufactured high quality, dependable pumps for over fifty years. Since 1950 our precision, hand crafted pumps have served as the benchmark for performance and value in the industries we serve.
* PROCON provides new pumps to manufacturers and end users for systems that require transferring clean liquids at pressures up to 250 psi and flows up to 11 gallons per minute. Procon Products manufactures six different styles of pumps with flow rates ranging from 15 to 660 gallons per hour. Available in brass or stainless steel configuration.
* Procon rotary vane pumps are suitable for a variety of applications, including Carbonated water for soft drink dispensers, Espresso coffee machines, Beer cooling systems, cooling for TIG Welders, Reverse Osmosis systems, ultra-filtration systems, cooling circulation, constant temperature control, atomizing / misting systems, Automated pesticide misting systems, carwash machines, steam cleaning machines, cooling for X-Ray and medical lasers, water purification, boiler feeds, pressure booster pumps, and light hydraulic oils.
* Since 1972, Wanner Engineering manufactures high pressure, sealless pumps with proven performance and reliability in some of the toughest industrial equipment and process applications.
* Main product lines include Hydra-Cell, Vector, and Stan-Cor pumps.
* The Hydra-Cell's durability, performance and simplicity of design make it the optimum choice for the widest range of pump applications. Hydra-Cell pumps are sold and serviced worldwide by a comprehensive network of factory trained pump distributors.
* Agilent Technologies is a manufacturer of GC, GC-MS systems, HPLC, SFC, GPC/SEC systems, LC-MS systems, capillary electrophoresis systems, FTIR spectrometers, FTIR microscopes, UV-visible-NIR spectrometers, fluorescence spectrometers, AAS instruments, ICP-AES, ICP-MS systems, X-ray crystallography systems, pharmaceutical testing equipment (dissolution apparatus, tablet testers), PCR instruments, lab automation solutions, lab robotics, laboratory software suite.
* Agilent Technologies is a manufacturer of mass-spectrometer helium leak detectors, vacuum pumps (rotary vane, dry scroll, diffusion pumps, turbomolecular pumps, ion pumps), high vacuum pumping systems, vacuum gauges, valves, flanges, fittings.
Showa Denko K K is a manufacturer of the Shodex HPLC packed columns, consumable products and instruments.
* Normal and Reversed Phase Columns,
* Ion Exchange Chromatography Columns,
* Affinity and Chiral Chromatography Columns,
* Columns for Saccharides and Organic Acids Analysis, GPC and GFC (Aqueous GPC) Columns,
* Ion Chromatography Columns,
* Packing Materials,
* Calibration Standards and Filters.
* Waters Corporation is the analytical instrument company, manufacturer of high performance liquid chromatography instruments, mass spectrometry instruments, HPLC columns and sample preparation products.
* Waters Corporation is a global supplier of HPLC columns and supplies, backed with world-class technical sales and support.
* The complete line of Waters chromatography products for sample preparation, analysis, and purification.
* Featuring the Symmetry family of columns.
* Oasis sample extraction products and the innovative Alliance filtration system and specialty vials.
Macherey-Nagel is the manufacturer of one of the first spherical silica particles (1974). Since then it has expanded it's range of HPLC columns to the world's standard for many applications.
* SPE/FLASH, CHROMABOND®, HR-Xpert concept
* HPLC, NUCLEODUR®, NUCLEOSHELL®, NUCLEOSIL®
* TLC, Layers, Introductory kits, Adsorbents
* GC, OPTIMA®, PERMABOND®, Derivatization reagents
* Chromafil Filters, Syringe filters, Filter plates, Filtration cartridges
* Column Chromatography
PolyLC manufactures alternatives to reversed-phase for HPLC of proteins, peptides and other biomolecules. They are specialized in solving the most difficult application problems.
* PolyLC has developed an innovative process for attaching polypeptide coatings covalently to wide-pore silica.
* These stationary phases give superior results, with exceptional selectivity. Recovery is unequalled for sensitive and labile proteins.
* Advances in biochemistry create the need for new tools for separations (e.g., proteomics of whole mammalian cells).
Regis Technologies, Inc., partners with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to help expedite drugs to market. They offer unrivaled expertise in synthesis and separations services to advance your active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) from initial process development and scale-up development, to final validation and commercial manufacturing.
A vast array of chromatography products for your separations needs Regis manufactures and supplies a full line of specialty and conventional chromatography columns for your analytical and preparative separations, including:
* Chiral Stationary Phases (CSP's)
* IAM Drugs Discovery IAM
* RAM and ISRP Direct Injection Columns
* Ion Pairing Reagents and Buffers
* GC Derivatization Reagents
* Safety Data Sheets
And with Regis, you get the added value of quality, expertise and innovation.
Sepax Technologies, Inc., a privately held company, was founded in Delaware, USA in November 2002. It develops and manufactures HPLC consumables, bulk media, and equipment in liquid chromatography for chemical and biological separations. It is a fast growing technology company and owns patents, proprietary technologies and know-how. Sepax has emerged as a leader in the biological separation industry in the global market.
* Antibody Separation
* Carbohydrate Separation
* Hydrophobic Interaction
* Ion Exchange
* Reversed Phase
* Size Exclusion