Đây là thiết bị chụp hiển vi di động kỹ thuật số dạng đơn giản của hãng DNT, Đức. Với thiết kế sang trọng, gọn nhé, tính di động cao và phù hợp với các mục đích quan sát cấu trúc tế vi đơn giản trên thực địa
– dnt’s DigiMicro Mobile is a revolutionary, completely portable USB digital microscope camera, designed to be used independently of a PC, thanks to its flip-out LCD screen, lithium ion battery and SD card. Its 5 megapixel camera and 500x magnification range put the DigiMicro mobile in the higher quality bracket but its total portability and innovative feature set it apart from the rest.
– Totally portable operation: The supplied high capacity 3.7V rechargeable lithium ion battery (800mAh) gives 4 hrs non-stop mobile operation on a single charge and is charged in the microscope via a mains adapter (also included) without the need for an external charger. Images and videos are stored on a MicroSD (up to 16GB, not included see accessories). This allows the DigiMicro Mobile portable digital microscope to be taken out of the lab and into the wider world.
– Software and accessories: dnt provide Windows compatible software that can accurately measure distances, areas, angles and radii of enlarged objects to a resolution in micrometres (1 μm = 1/1000 mm). The DigiMicro Mobile comes with a metal swivelling stand to guarantee stabile focussed images. A carrying pouch keeps your portable USB digital microscope safe when you are out and about. A cleaning cloth is also provided to keep the lens free from dirt and maintain best possible image quality.
* Included in delivery:
– Portable USB digital microscope
– Carry case
– USB cable
– Mini jack to phono AV cable for TVs and projectors
– Cleaning cloth
– Instructions for use
– System requirements: Windows® 2000/XP/Windows Vista™/Windows® 7.
– Colour: Black (Softrubber)
– Display: 7.62 cm (3’”) TFT colour display
– Colour: 24 Bit RGB
– Frame rate: Max 30 frames/sec
– Picture format: JPG
– Video format: AVI
– Shutter speed: 1 to 1/1000 sec
– Focus: 10 mm to infinite
– Operating voltage 5 V (USB) / 3.7 V/800 mA (lithium-ion battery)
– Optical resolution 5.0 Megapixel
– Flip-out 3 inch (7.62 cm) TFT colour display
– CMOS picture sensor
– Shutter button to save pictures
– Button for digital zoom (4x)
– Software for accurately measuring of distances and areas on magnified object
– Capture software for video recording
– Dual Axis 27X & 100X microscope lens
– Lighting with 8 white LEDs (always adjustable)
– Automatic exposure and white balance
– Saves onto MicroSD cards up to 32 GB without needing a PC
– USB 2.0 connection.
– Magnification 10x to 500 x
– Video resolution 640 x 480 pix
– Pic resolution 2592 x 1944 pix
– Width 28 mm
– Length 105 mm
– Highlights & details: 10x to 500x magnification range; 5.0 megapixel camera
– Completely portable: li-ion battery & SD card slot
– Flip-out 3″ LCD TFT colour screen
– Save images and view on a PC or laptop
– Give live demonstrations on a TV / projector via phono
A nitrogen generator manufacturer, and trading service company.
* 0866 858 363